* Unlimited is defined as the maximum number of skip trace searches deemed as typical and reasonable for an individual Real Estate Investor to use on a monthly basis and does not include bulk processing. Please see the terms of service for more information.
I agree to use information obtained through UnlimitedSkipTrace.com, hereby known as the "Company", for appropriate and legal purposes only and in compliance with federal, state and local laws. I also agree that the information obtained through the Company will not be used to stalk, bother, harass, or threaten any individual. I agree not to look up celebrities, government figures or individuals under 18 years of age. The Company reserves the right to cancel or refuse Service to any user, with or without notice, whom it deems to be committing acts of abuse, whether voluntary or involuntary. In addition, the Company reserves the right to limit and/or restrict access to Services due to excessive use beyond what the Company considers normal, permissible activity. "Unlimited" is defined as the maximum number of skip trace searches the Company deems typical and reasonable for an individual Real Estate Investor to use on a monthly basis and does not include bulk processing.
All searches processed through the Company are monitored and tracked for misuse. Service requests that are not in compliance with Company policy may result in immediate account disqualification and termination of future Company Services. In such a case, I (the user) will be held liable for all direct losses, indirect losses, claims, liabilities or expenses, such as attorney fees, as a result.
UnlimitedSkipTrace.com is not a Consumer Reporting Agency, as defined within the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The information obtained through the Company is not intended to be used for the purpose of providing consumer reports. The information obtained through the Company cannot be used as a deciding factor for:
b.) Eligibility of personal credit or insurance
c.) Other personal business such as terminating an apartment or lease
1. Service Term. The Term of your Service will be month-to-month, with the initial month commencing on the date on which your subscriber account is created. Your service will remain in effect so long as the Company receives payment of your Service Fee (defined below) each month and you remain in compliance with all terms of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to terminate your service in the event any monthly Service Fee payment is not received in a timely manner, or if you otherwise fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. This Agreement, including any amendments and modifications that may be adopted by the Company, will remain in effect for the duration of your service.
2. Service Fee; Billing. In exchange for providing access to the Service, the Company will require you to pay a monthly service fee ("Service Fee"). The Company will establish the amount of the Service Fee on the date on which your subscriber account is created. The Company reserves the right to change the amount of the Service Fee and will deliver to you notice of any such change at least 30 days prior to the change becoming effective. Your Service Fee will be billed electronically each month. Once billed, the Service Fee for a particular month is non-refundable. The Service Fee will be billed every 30 days, beginning on the date in which the service was established. Payment of the Service Fee will be processed by the Company via credit card or electronic funds transfer. You are responsible for providing any and all credit card account or bank account information necessary for payment processing. The Company reserves the right to terminate your service in the event the account information you provide is inaccurate or not current or if the Company's receipt of a Service Fee payment is otherwise delayed for a reason beyond the Company's control.
3. Interruption of Service. The Company will strive to make the Service available without interruption. However, given the technical nature of the Service and the Website, temporary interruptions in the Service may occur. In the event of an interruption, the Company will work diligently to restore the Service and to remedy any defects that are found to have contributed to the interruption, provided such defects are within the Company's control. The Company shall have no liability to you or any other subscriber for interruptions of the Service. Furthermore, such interruptions will not suspend or eliminate your obligation to pay the monthly Service Fee. In the event the Service is interrupted, the Company shall not be obligated to refund any portion of your Service Fee or extend the term of your service.
a. Termination by User. In the event you wish to terminate your service, you must deliver to the Company a written notice of termination. The termination of your service shall be effective as of the close of the monthly term in which the Company receives your notice. The Company will not refund the Service Fee assessed for the month in which a termination notice is received. The Company will confirm the termination of your service via email or telephone. The Company is not responsible for, nor can the Company guarantee, the success of email deliverability.
b. Termination by Company. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Company may terminate this Agreement or the Service at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.
5. Restrictions and Responsibilities.
a. Restrictions on Assignment and Third-Party Use. You shall not share, sell, transfer, loan, assign, or otherwise make available to any third person or entity any report or other information obtained through the Service. You shall use your best efforts to prevent the use of, or unauthorized access by, any third person or entity. Furthermore, you shall not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement, and any attempt to do so shall be void. No foreign IP addresses are permitted for any reason whatsoever without prior written consent from the Company. Any violation of the foregoing restrictions shall be grounds for the termination of your Service.
b. Ownership of Property; Limitations on Reproduction. Program code, copy, and data from UnlimitedSkipTrace.com, as well as tools utilized and maintained by the Company in connection with the Service are the sole property of the Company and shall not be copied, reproduced, or reused for any purpose without the prior written consent of the Company. This Agreement does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Service or the Company.
c. Compliance with Laws. Your use of the Service and all reports and other related information obtained through the Service shall comply will all applicable federal, state, and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations, and ordinances ("Laws").
6. No Agency. No agency, employment, partnership, or joint venture is created as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Service, and you do not have any authority to bind the Company in any respect whatsoever.
7. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password outside of the UnlimitedSkipTrace.com environment. At no time shall you provide access to your account to third persons or entities for the purpose of sharing information or for any other purpose. You shall notify a Website administrator designated by the Company of any unauthorized use of your account username or password or any other breach of security. The Company reserves the right to track your IP address for security purposes.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third
parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site
policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided
to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have
separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these
linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone
under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A "GET RICH SCHEME."
YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS "ANTICIPATE," "ESTIMATE," "EXPECT," "PROJECT," "INTEND," "PLAN," "BELIEVE," AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
Results may vary, as with any business opportunity, you could make more or less.
Success in ANY business opportunity is a result of hard work, time and a variety of other factors. No express or
implied guarantees of income are made when joining or purchasing a membership with Unlimited Skip Trace.