Get started With Unlimited Skip Traces Today and:
Get started today for only $49.98/month profit BIG finding sellers other's can't!
I agree to use information obtained through UnlimitedSkipTrace.com, hereby known as the "Company", for appropriate and legal purposes only and in compliance with federal, state and local laws. I also agree that the information obtained through the Company will not be used to stalk, bother, harass, or threaten any individual. I agree not to look up celebrities, government figures or individuals under 18 years of age. The Company reserves the right to cancel or refuse Service to any user, with or without notice, whom it deems to be committing acts of abuse, whether voluntary or involuntary. In addition, the Company reserves the right to limit and/or restrict access to Services due to excessive use beyond what the Company considers normal, permissible activity. "Unlimited" is defined as the maximum number of skip trace searches the Company deems typical and reasonable for an individual Real Estate Investor to use on a monthly basis and does not include bulk processing.
All searches processed through the Company are monitored and tracked for misuse. Service requests that are not in compliance with Company policy may result in immediate account disqualification and termination of future Company Services. In such a case, I (the user) will be held liable for all direct losses, indirect losses, claims, liabilities or expenses, such as attorney fees, as a result.
UnlimitedSkipTrace.com is not a Consumer Reporting Agency, as defined within the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The information obtained through the Company is not intended to be used for the purpose of providing consumer reports. The information obtained through the Company cannot be used as a deciding factor for:
b.) Eligibility of personal credit or insurance
c.) Other personal business such as terminating an apartment or lease
The provisions of the FCRA are available via http://ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf.
Additional Terms, Conditions and Definitions:
1. Service Term. The Term of your Service will be month-to-month, with the initial month commencing on the date on which your subscriber account is created. Your service will remain in effect so long as the Company receives payment of your Service Fee (defined below) each month and you remain in compliance with all terms of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to terminate your service in the event any monthly Service Fee payment is not received in a timely manner, or if you otherwise fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. This Agreement, including any amendments and modifications that may be adopted by the Company, will remain in effect for the duration of your service.
2. Service Fee; Billing. In exchange for providing access to the Service, the Company will require you to pay a monthly service fee ("Service Fee"). The Company will establish the amount of the Service Fee on the date on which your subscriber account is created. The Company reserves the right to change the amount of the Service Fee and will deliver to you notice of any such change at least 30 days prior to the change becoming effective. Your Service Fee will be billed electronically each month. Once billed, the Service Fee for a particular month is non-refundable. The Service Fee will be billed every 30 days, beginning on the date in which the service was established. Payment of the Service Fee will be processed by the Company via credit card or electronic funds transfer. You are responsible for providing any and all credit card account or bank account information necessary for payment processing. The Company reserves the right to terminate your service in the event the account information you provide is inaccurate or not current or if the Company's receipt of a Service Fee payment is otherwise delayed for a reason beyond the Company's control.
3. Interruption of Service. The Company will strive to make the Service available without interruption. However, given the technical nature of the Service and the Website, temporary interruptions in the Service may occur. In the event of an interruption, the Company will work diligently to restore the Service and to remedy any defects that are found to have contributed to the interruption, provided such defects are within the Company's control. The Company shall have no liability to you or any other subscriber for interruptions of the Service. Furthermore, such interruptions will not suspend or eliminate your obligation to pay the monthly Service Fee. In the event the Service is interrupted, the Company shall not be obligated to refund any portion of your Service Fee or extend the term of your service.
a. Termination by User. In the event you wish to terminate your service, you must deliver to the Company a written notice of termination. The termination of your service shall be effective as of the close of the monthly term in which the Company receives your notice. The Company will not refund the Service Fee assessed for the month in which a termination notice is received. The Company will confirm the termination of your service via email or telephone. The Company is not responsible for, nor can the Company guarantee, the success of email deliverability.
b. Termination by Company. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Company may terminate this Agreement or the Service at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.
5. Restrictions and Responsibilities.
a. Restrictions on Assignment and Third-Party Use. You shall not share, sell, transfer, loan, assign, or otherwise make available to any third person or entity any report or other information obtained through the Service. You shall use your best efforts to prevent the use of, or unauthorized access by, any third person or entity. Furthermore, you shall not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement, and any attempt to do so shall be void. No foreign IP addresses are permitted for any reason whatsoever without prior written consent from the Company. Any violation of the foregoing restrictions shall be grounds for the termination of your Service.
b. Ownership of Property; Limitations on Reproduction. Program code, copy, and data from UnlimitedSkipTrace.com, as well as tools utilized and maintained by the Company in connection with the Service are the sole property of the Company and shall not be copied, reproduced, or reused for any purpose without the prior written consent of the Company. This Agreement does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Service or the Company.
c. Compliance with Laws. Your use of the Service and all reports and other related information obtained through the Service shall comply will all applicable federal, state, and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations, and ordinances ("Laws").
6. No Agency. No agency, employment, partnership, or joint venture is created as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Service, and you do not have any authority to bind the Company in any respect whatsoever.
7. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password outside of the UnlimitedSkipTrace.com environment. At no time shall you provide access to your account to third persons or entities for the purpose of sharing information or for any other purpose. You shall notify a Website administrator designated by the Company of any unauthorized use of your account username or password or any other breach of security. The Company reserves the right to track your IP address for security purposes.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.